Fuck this bulshit - Text documentation is the best and always be the best all of my usecases! LOL
So, what is this by the way?
Making coding tutorials with Remotion.
- Checkout the showcase (possiblities) of Remotion: Click here
I can create coding tutorials and update the code in it with code. For e.g., I can make a course that I can update anytime and the example code shown in the video can show use the updated version of the tutorial because its all just code.
- I can update my coding tutorial and make the guided video with 100% upgradability in future, thus newer syntax and best practise updates can be made with time.
- I can keep the video pause experience amazing because user can play any music they want in youtube as backgroud music.
- I can use image memes heavily to make content interesting. Though I can add videos with music in it but the tradeoff is that it would audio distraction because genereally I’m thinking to not add any audio in the final vidoe at all. Or may be a like those:
- Check this data visualization too: Click here
- I can may be use audio in a very interesting way though, for e.g, check music of this video.
- I can use female voice to explain the code snippet i.e., voice over. For e.g, Sunny Leone, Kareena Kapoor, other famous personalities i.e, the user wish for by checking the speaker from the drop-down.
- Never host on youtube because the content would be timeless as it will be updated anytime in future.
- Mobile users can not background play youtube unless they have youtube premium. ALTERNATE: They can play something in background in music players or mx player as they support background media playing.