Single big mistakes I do often
1. RTFM (Read The Fucking Manual)
2. NOT SCHEDULING THE TASKS FROM THE TASK LIST
3. FEARING LIFE IS SHORT AND THUS NOT INVESTING TO THE FULL CAPACITY AND PLANNING FOR TOMORROW
Fix procrastination by:
- Divide task into two parts, and keep dividing each part into further two parts. And start doing each of these tasks.
- Do the tasks right now which takes less than 5 mins.
5. No taking hourly breaks. This may sometimes feel unnecessary but even in shorter run you are able to put more hours rather than few focussed hours. At the end of day, the more the hours that matters more than the few focussed hours. Yes, that’s true at all time.
6. Not getting help from my co workers after 3+ hours of trying to fix a problem and not albe to progress. And belive me, 3+ hours is definiltey the borderline of help that you must seek at all fucking times.
7. Not reading messages before clcking the “Send” button (really important as I don’t write what I mean like 99.9% of times, SERIOULY)